What’s In Your Water
We all rely on water in a lot more ways than we realize. At Knoxville, we think it is important to know what is in your water. Testing the quality of the water you use on a annual basis is the 1st step to fresher, safer, and healthier water.
Why Test Water?
There are various different reasons as to why you should test the water quality in your home or private well, including, determining if your water is safe for use, compliance with the government regulations, determining presence of environmental contaminants, among many other reasons. Dissolved solids, minerals, heavy metals, and such other impurities can cause odd tastes or odors, and in certain cases can even adversely affect your health. Moreover, there are certain impurities and water additives, like arsenic, which you can not see, smell or taste, and can cause problems. At Knoxville Water Treatment, we strongly recommend you have your water quality tested. Basic water quality testing can be done for; organic compounds, bacteria, hardness, iron, pH level, manganese, dissolved solids, tannins, among others.
Some of the situations when you should consider having your water quality tested include, but not limited to;
- After you have moved to a new home.
- In case you happen to notice that something seems to be off like the water has a weird odor, taste, or appearance.
- In case the appliances which use water start collecting residue or start burning out.
- If some fixtures have mineral build up or are running slow.
When it comes to water quality testing, it takes modern state of the art laboratory testing equipment that’s operated by trained and experienced professionals to meet the quality and sensitivity requirements. Our highly experienced and professional Knoxville water quality testing experts are highly experienced in the field of water testing and offer top quality water quality testing services.
We can do water quality testing on site, or you can simply send your samples to Knoxville Water Treatment Water Testing Lab, and we will have them tested in a short time. We test water for personal use, real estate transfers, businesses, schools, community water supplies, among others. Our Knoxville water quality testing experts perform thorough water tests of well water, drinking water, or city tap water to identify all and any sort of contaminants.
How Knoxville Water Quality Testing Works
Basic water testing from Knoxville is as easy as simply scheduling an appointment with us online for on site water testing, or sending us a sample. Here’s how our on site water testing works;
- We will sample your tap/well water, and quality test it right there in your home/premises.
- The results can vary, however, a test generally takes about 10 minutes.
- After doing the water test, we will share the results from the test with you, and then discuss the available options for addressing/solving any water problems you might have.
If you need water testing done, contact us today, and we will gladly be at your service.